More than 80% of the whole lamp is made of ultra-clear glass and high-quality crystal, and the remaining 20% of the surface is treated with chrome. You can feel the extreme luxury and beauty of this wall lamp from any angle.
- Absolutely high quality to ensure durability
- Products are UL certified and reliable
- Dry, Damp or Wet Location Listed: Dry
- Dimmable: Yes
- Power Source: Hardwired
- Maximum Wattage (per bulb): 60 Watt (Bulb not included)
- Bulb Base: E12/Candelabra